Sunday, January 15, 2012

Well blogging world here I am!


Well as the title suggest I am new to the blogging world. Ive never ventured in to the world of online thought recording so bare with me. So for my first blog I decided to discuss two of my most favorite things, photography and my little one, Lily.   I have to say that I have loved taking pictures since I was a child. I loved capturing special moments spent with family and friends. The older I became the more important capturing these moments became. Then I had Lily. She is a my excuse for constantly carrying around a camera. I do not want to miss a moment of her life. She loves getting her picture made.. I don't know if it is because of my constant insistence that she consent to regular photo ops or she is just ham but either way she has helped me grow as a photographer. I am beginning to learn  how to use natural light to my advantage and how to compose a pleasing photograph. This is something I love so much that I really am trying to learn and pursue it in a more serious manner. Could this be what I was meant to do? I certainly hope so. When I have my camera stuck to my face I am so relaxed and happy. The ensuing hours spent editing the photographs is one of my favorite stress relievers. Although when I can not get the picture to turn out correct it can be a stress inducer. Either way photography is my passion. Whether I make it to the professional level or not I will always LOVE taking photograph and I will always treasure the memories they bring!

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment