Sunday, May 20, 2012

Stylized Engagement Session with Jennifer Horton Makeup

I have to say that this was one of the most amazing sessions I have done. Collaborating with Jenn was one smart move on my part. We both worked together to design and style the shoot to showcase what we feel reflects one aspect of our style. Jenn is a amazing makeup artist and is available for weddings and other events! Please go check out her facebook page for more incredible looks and to show some love www.facebook.com/MakeupArtistJenn.

 I had a really hard time narrowing down my favorite images. Both Brian and Shana were great to work with and really just let us take the reins!




 I wish I could ad every picture we took. I really loved all of them and I had a horrible time picking out just a few to edit.
  I just wanted to thank Jenn again she was my second set of eyes and hands at this shoot and she really helped it all come together from the clothing to her beautiful make up! I can't wait to work together again really soon!

Keep Clickin
Emily


1 comment: